Coach your team to best practice and performance
Whether in sport, the corporate world or care and service sectors, coaching is can play a vital part in optimising individual and team performance. In primary care services and GP Practices, coaching can also help deliver a better patient experience and outcomes. This training course focuses on practical application, based on proven techniques and expeirence developed by McLaren Perry over more than 20 years in primary care.
Length of course: One day
- The difference between coaching and mentoring
- A practical introduction to basic coaching techniques
- How to use coaching as a tool for better staff performance
- How coaching can enhance better patient compliance
- Sourcing specialist training and information