GP Practice crisis management
Restoring best practice in challenging times
Running a GP Practice is a daunting task, as clinicians and administrators face reducing budgets and increasing patient demand. Sometimes that task becomes overwhelming and it seems impossible to see the wood for the trees.
Using a partnership approach, McLaren Perry works with GP Practices in crisis; helping them understand the issues, plan a realistic way forward and bring patient and community care back into focus. This service ensures:
- Effective and efficient processes and systems in place
- The practice employs the right staff, in the right place, with the right skills
- Patients see and report a measurable improvement in care quality
- The practice is financially viable: maximising income while minimising costs
- CQC standards achieved or enhanced.
Word of mouth
“McLaren Perry’s combination of strategic vision with an eye for detail has enabled us to create a positive working environment, recruit skilled staff and introduce sustainable performance measures.”
Dr Ramesh, Managing Partner