Governance in practice
Managing data and documentation
Good governance is essential to maintaining complaint and efficient GP Practices and Primary Care departments. From management of patient data, to updating policies and accurately reporting meetings.
McLaren Perry’s governance in practice training takes a pragmatic approach to compliant management of a Primary Care department or GP Practice data and documents, providing toolkits that can be tailored to suit specific requirements.
Length of course: One day
- The definition of governance and best practice examples
- Understanding policies and processes for GDPR
- Completing and using the NHS Data Security and Protection (DSP) toolkit
- Document management including archive curation
- Best practice governance templates and toolkits