Protecting your patients and your Primary Care teams
Safeguarding, for both patients and Primary Care teams, is a critical element of ensuring safety and appropriate practice. Keeping up to date with increasingly complex legislation and ensuring best practice at all times requires regular team development.
McLaren Perry’s comprehensive Safeguarding Training Course uses the Rotherham training materials, including video and role play, to develop every aspect of safeguarding processes and practice.
Length of course: Two days
- Safeguarding of vulnerable adults and children, including domestic violence
- Working with stakeholders
- The implications of safeguarding
- How safeguarding applies to delegates’ departments or GP practices
- Effective reporting and report writing
- Case conferences
- Job descriptions for safeguarding leads
- Management of compliance systems and processes
- Downloading the NHS Safeguarding App
- Use of an audit toolkit (supplied as part of the course)